In essentials, unity; in nonessentials, liberty; in all things, charity.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Christmas Wish List

Please remember it's my birthday. You can't really buy anything for the man who has everything, but I did leave you a wish list.
1. Whatever you do for the least among you, you have done for me.
2. Whatever you did not do for the least among you, you did not do for me.
3. I don't want you to be a hero for me-I want you to know me.
4. Love God with all your heart.
5. Love your neighbor as yourself.

I have given you a budget-don't spend too much money; do spend the time.
Please buy thoughtful gifts for your loved ones-but know that you can never buy their love.
Please decorate the world around you with the trimmings of the season-but know that they are just trimmings.
Sing even if no one else thinks it sounds right-I like it!
Read the Christmas story at least once-out loud. I placed it in Matthew 2 and Luke 2 for you.
Merry Christmas!
Love, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment