In essentials, unity; in nonessentials, liberty; in all things, charity.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why am I writing this blog?

I dearly love the United States of America.  She is in grave trouble ; you know this. I believe the Lord has the best view of her problems and her future, so it's best to seek his answer.  In my Bible study, I came across the Lord's answer to Daniel's prayer when he knew that Israel's time was almost up. DA9:22-23"Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. As soon as you began to pray an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision : ..."  I will not be innocent of men's blood if I do not share what God puts on my heart. Please keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment