In essentials, unity; in nonessentials, liberty; in all things, charity.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thank you

I must pause for a moment to give thanks. I have made many attempts in the past to begin sharing my thoughts with the world, and this latest effort is the most promising yet. I am humbled by the opportunity to
establish a free blog and grateful to all those over the years who have contributed to developing the technology in computing, internet service, and phone technology such that this is possible for anyone. I have been utterly giddy over the past few days as I have shared my thoughts while sitting in the car, lounging around, or at the computer and with a few clicks of a mouse or strokes of a touchscreen phone can send my words to the world. It's fun, it's exciting, and it is a great blessing to me to let out the fire that has been shut up in my bones for so many years. If you're reading this right now, know how much I appreciate you for doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment